Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ENGL 2A: Animal / HUMAN / Machine
Click on the images to access: A short NPR interview with the author of Station Eleven; Snowpiercer streaming video; information about the series Black Mirror from IMDB
Library Services During Covid-19
This guide is designed to help you find the best possible resources for your research project. You will learn:
- How to find e-books
- How to recognize a scholarly article
- How to find scholarly articles using the library databases
- How to construct the best possible database search
- How to evaluate news sources you found on the web
- How to write an annotated bibliography
- How to cite your sources in MLA format
Use the tabs above to get started!
And remember: research is supposed to be fun!