Choose one source from the left box and answer the following questions. Write your answers in this padlet.
1. Is the information current?
2. Is the information presented:
3. What are the author's credentials? Did you find the information in your source or somewhere else?
4. From the limited information available, do you think this source is:
5. What is one strength of your source?
6. What is one weakness of your source?
7. How could you use this source in a research paper on the Bay Area housing crisis?