For the following exercise, work with a partner to answer the questions and write your answers in this padlet. Once everyone is finished, we will talk about your responses as a group.
1. Which of the following is a type of periodical? (Write down all that apply)
2. Traditionally, academic disciplines are broken down into three broad categories. Which category of disciplines relies upon recent information the most?
3. When you read an academic article, you can be sure that the author is unbiased. Do you agree or disagree? Briefly explain your answer.
4. Which academic discipline(s) will address issues around body image?
5. Which statistical source would you trust most for data on sexual assaults/rape?