Using EbscoHost in Political Science Complete
The Political Science Complete database offers a great opportunity to manage your research. You can place articles into a folder, save your searches, and create notes about your research. The information remains in a folder indefinitely so you can access it any time. You can create multiple folders for different research projects.
- In the blue tool bar, click on "Sign In"
- You will need to "Sign Up" the first time which only takes a minute or two.
- When viewing citations, click the "Add to Folder" button.
- Click on "Search History" located just under the search form
- Click "Save Searches / Alerts"
- Name your search and save
How to Cite Your Article:
- Click on "Cite" on the right side of the screen.
- Choose your preferred format
- Cut & paste the citation into your bibliography. CAUTION: Sometimes there are errors so make sure you check the citation for accuracy.
- When viewing a citation, click on the "Create Note" link on the right side of the page.
- The URL at the top of the page is temporary. If you want a permanent link, use this option.
Retrieving Articles & Searches:
- Click on "Folder" in the blue tool bar. In addition to a list of your articles, you will get these links on the left side of the page:
The Library subscribes to over 60 Ebsco databases. My EbscoHost is available in all of them.
Page last updated on Sept. 16, 2022