The Almanac covers events in Washington with yearly summaries. You can search individual years or multiple years at once.
Find bills, laws, and much more about what happens in Congress at this site.
Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
This is an excellent political science database and is usually the best place to start your research. You might also want to try the PAIS International database which provides similar coverage. Both databases are international in scope.
You have 4 options for getting the full-text of a journal article:
1. The database you are using has the full-text article. Just click on the link (pdf version is better).
2. If not, click on FindIt@SCU Libraries:
- Is the article available in another database (e.g., JSTOR, OmniFile)? If so, click on the link and follow the citation information (volume, issue number, date of publication, etc.)
- Does the library have this journal in print? It is possible the library has the journal, but not the year you need.
3. If none of the above work, you can request the article from another library via Interlibrary Loan & LINK+. If another library can send the article electronically, this will only take 2-4 business days.
Last Revised by Sophia Neuhaus on September 2, 2010