Borrowing the Bloomberg Terminal
The Bloomberg Terminal (BT) is available from the Library help desk on a first come, first served basis. Before going to the Library help desk to borrow the BT, please click on the link at the bottom of this page to see if the BT is currently available. The BT may not be reserved and may only be used in the Learning Commons building. Return the BT to the Library help desk when you are finished.
Logging-on to the Bloomberg Terminal
- Connect the Bloomberg keyboard to the laptop, plug in the power cord and turn the power on.
- Click Other user and logon using your SCU Network login.
- Make sure you are connected to the SCU wireless network.
- Double click on the green Bloomberg icon on the desktop.
- When the Bloomberg logon screen appears, press the Enter/Go key on the Bloomberg keyboard.
- Enter your Bloomberg login and press the Return/Go key.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have not already created a Bloomberg login then you will have to create one. It is easy: on the Bloomberg logon screen, click on Create a New Login and follow the instructions.
Library staff cannot assist you with using the Bloomberg Terminal. For help while using the BT, press the HELP key on the Bloomberg keyboard and then click Live Help.
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) is a free training course on how to use the Bloomberg Terminal. Access this training by entering BMC into the Bloomberg command bar.