Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Symbols of the United States
Library Home Page
Databases, catalog, interlibrary loan, LINK+...
OSCAR - Library Catalog
Find books, videos, journals/magazines, etc.
A-Z Database List
You can also browse the list by subject, type, or vendor.
Ask a Librarian
Get help from a librarian by texting, IM, email, or make an appointment.
Link back to your course syllabus, readings, etc.
Links to articles available through the SCU library and other sources.
Whether you are off-campus or live near campus, you will be able to access at least part of the library book and video collections. You can search the library catalog (OSCAR) to find what is available. The library catalog is accessible via the library home page.
Away from Campus
Search OSCAR to find ebooks and streaming videos.
- If you know which title you want, search for that.
- If you want to find ebooks or videos on a particular topic, use the "Advanced Search" feature:
- Enter your search term(s)
- Limit by material types (either ebooks or streaming videos)
- Read or watch online
- The Library is exploring the possibility of sending items to your residence. More information should be coming soon.
Living near Campus
- In addition to the above, you can access print or DVD movies. You need your SCU ACCESS card to check out materials
- If the building is open, go into the library and check out what you need.
- If the building is not open this fall, you can use the Library's pickup service.
- You can also request books and videos from other libraries (interlibrary loan) through out LINK+ service. The checkout options are the same as above.
If you have any questions about getting materials or circulation policies, you can contact the Library Help Desk at (408) 554-5020 or email@example.com.
Page last revised on 9/10/2020
Get Help 24/7
Our chat service is offline.