Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Symbols of the United States
Library Home Page
Databases, catalog, interlibrary loan, LINK+...
OSCAR - Library Catalog
Find books, videos, journals/magazines, etc.
A-Z Database List
You can also browse the list by subject, type, or vendor.
Ask a Librarian
Get help from a librarian by texting, IM, email, or make an appointment.
Link back to your course syllabus, readings, etc.
Links to articles available through the SCU library and other sources.
United States Constitution
From the National Archives:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
- Article I: Legislative Powers
- Article II: Executive Power
- Article III: Judicial Power
- Article IV: Common Rights of the States
- Article V: Amending the Constitution
- Article VI: Applicability of the Constitution
- Article VII: Ratification of the Proposed Constitution
- Bill of Rights (Amendments 1 - 10)
- Amendments 11 through 27