To find books on your topic, follow these steps:
- Go to OSCAR, the library catalog, (available from the library home page at https://www.scu.edu/library)
- Enter keywords describing your topic:
Imperialism and Japan
China and Japan and foreign relations
Women and education and China
Thailand and tourism
- (An asterisk at the end of a keyword will retrieve various endings of the word (for example Japan* will retrieve Japan and Japanese)
- Be sure to check the locations of the books in OSCAR. Some books are located in the ARS (Automated Retrieval System) and you need to request them, some others are in the stacks on the lower level of the library.
- If you don't find enough book on your topic, redo your search in LINK+. With LINK+, you can borrow books from dozens of participating California libraries.