Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Managing Your Research
Using EbscoHost in PsycINFO
The PsycINFO database offers a great opportunity to manage your research. You can place articles into a folder, save your searches, and create notes about your research. The information remains in a folder indefinitely so you can access it any time. And, you can create multiple folders for different research projects.
- In the blue tool bar, click on "Sign In"
- You will need to "Create an Account" the first time which only takes a minute or two.
- When viewing citations, click the "Add to Folder" button.
- Click on "Search History" located just under the search form
- Click "Save Searches / Alerts"
- Name your search and save
How to Cite Your Article:
- Click on "Cite" on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the APA format
- Cut & paste this into your bibliography. However, sometimes there are errors so make sure you check the citation for accuracy.
- When viewing a citation, click on the "Create Note" link on the right side of the page.
Retrieving Articles & Searches:
- Click on "Folder" in the blue tool bar. In addition to a list of your articles, you will get these links on the left side of the page:
My EbscoHost is available in over 60 University Library databases.
Page last updated on March 29, 2017
Social Sciences and Government Information Librarian