Using EbscoHost to Manage Your Research
The Political Science Complete database offers a great opportunity to manage your research. You can place articles into a folder, save your searches, and create notes about your research. The information remains in a folder indefinitely so you can access it any time. You can create multiple folders (or sub folders) for different research projects.
- In the blue tool bar, click on "Sign In"
- You will need to create an account the first time which only takes a minute or two.
- When viewing citations, click the "Add to Folder" button.
- You can export your citations to the RefWorks citation manager. RefWorks is listed on the Library's databases page. This can be a great aid in writing your papers.
- Click on "Search History" located just under the search form
- Click "Save Searches / Alerts"
- Name your search and save
- When viewing a citation, click on the "Create Note" link on the right side of the page.
Retrieving Articles & Searches:
- Click on "Folder" in the blue tool bar. In addition to a list of your articles, you will get these links on the left side of the page:
My EbscoHost is available in over 60 Ebsco databases to which the University Library subscribes.
Page last updated on April 6, 2020