Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Home Page
Databases, catalog, interlibrary loan, LINK+...
OSCAR - Library Catalog
Find books, videos, journals/magazines, etc.
You can also browse the list by subject, type, or vendor.
Ask a Librarian
Get help from a librarian by texting, IM, email, or make an appointment.
Link back to your course syllabus, readings, etc.
How to cite your sources in APA, MLA, Chicago styles, etc.
Link to article's available through the SCU library and other sources.
Using EbscoHost to Manage Your Research
The APA PscyInfo database offers a great opportunity to manage your research. You can place articles into a folder, save your searches, and create notes about your research. The information remains in a folder indefinitely so you can access it any time. You can create multiple folders (or sub folders) for different research projects.
- In the blue tool bar, click on "Sign In"
- You will need to create an account the first time which only takes a minute or two.
- When viewing citations, click the "Add to Folder" button.
- You can export your citations to the RefWorks citation manager. RefWorks is listed on the Library's databases page. This can be a great aid in writing your papers.
- Click on "Search History" located just under the search form
- Click "Save Searches / Alerts"
- Name your search and save
- When viewing a citation, click on the "Create Note" link on the right side of the page.
Retrieving Articles & Searches:
- Click on "Folder" in the blue tool bar. In addition to a list of your articles, you will get these links on the left side of the page:
My EbscoHost is available in over 60 Ebsco databases to which the University Library subscribes.
Page last updated on March 31, 2020
Social Sciences and Government Information Librarian