Getting the Full-Text of Articles
You have 4 options for getting the full-text of an article:
1. The database you are using has the full-text article. Just click on the link (pdf version is better).
2. If not, click on FindIt@SCU Libraries:
- Is the article available in another database (e.g., JSTOR, OmniFile)? If so, click on the link and follow the citation information (volume, issue number, date of publication, etc.)
- Does the library have this journal in print? The Library is moving more and more to online access so most articles from the last few years are online if we have them.
3. If none of the above work, you can request the article from another library via Interlibrary Loan. Most articles will arrive electronically within 1-2 business days. This is a free service for SCU members.
Last updated on September 29, 2016