To find books on your topic, follow these steps:
1. Go to OSCAR, the library catalog, located on the homepage:
2. Enter keywords describing your topic. For example
- Physical disabilities AND education AND access
- Sexual violence AND women
- (asylum seekers OR refugees) AND (United States OR America*) AND human rights
3. Be sure to note the locations of the book:
- ARS: The book is in our Automated Retrieval System and you'll need to request it.
- Main Stacks: The books is on the lower level of the library. Note its call number (address) to locate it.
- Electronic Resource: It's an ebook that you can access directly online through our book catalog.