The purpose of this guide is to communicate to the campus community the accomplishments and ongoing efforts of the University Library's Scholarly Communication's Committee in relation to these strategic objectives.
Scholarly Communication Committee Members (2021-2022)
- Lev Rickards, Co-Interim University Librarian, AUL for Collections & Scholarly Communication (Chair)
- Andrew Carlos, Head of Research, Outreach, and Inclusion
- Kalvin Van Gaasbeck, Head of Electronic Resources and Serials
- Sophia Neuhaus, Social Sciences Librarian
- Ray Scroggin, Institutional Repository Coordinator
- Anna Yang, Science Librarian