Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Find More E-Books
Courses are online this quarter so you may want to focus on ebooks. Here's how to search for ebooks:
- Go to the library home page (www.scu.edu/library).
- Click on the "Streaming Videos/eBooks" tab at the top. In the e-Books search box, enter keywords describing your topic.
French Revolution and women
France and revolution and citizenship
If you do find a book that you need, the library also offers curbside pick up or delivery of books. To find out more information, please reference our Library and Learning Commons Services Update - COVID-19 guide.
A Few Tips about E-Books
- To access the full text of the eBooks, just click on the link in the record.
- You will be asked to authenticate by entering your SCU Id and Password
- When you find a book that sounds promising, go through the table of contents carefully to select the most relevant chapters for your topic.
- You can read the book online and you can usually download a few chapters. However, the actual number of pages you can download or print is not consistent among publishers.
Get Help 24/7
Our chat service is offline.