Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get Help 24/7
Our chat service is offline.
Getting Started on Your Research Project
The purpose of this guide is to help you find sources for your research essay related to Native Speaker, as well as your final research paper on a topic of your choice. You will learn:
- How to find information on the experience of various ethnic communities in the U.S. (Korean Americans, South Asians, Mexican Americans, etc.)
- How to find literary criticism
- How to find books and articles on your specific topic
- How to identify a scholarly article
- How to prepare your annotated bibliography