Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Our Goal for Today
The purpose of this guide is to help you find sources for your research essay related to "Native Speaker", as well as your final research paper on a topic of your choice. You will learn:
- How to find information on the experience of various ethnic communities in the U.S. (Korean Americans, South Asians, Mexican Americans, etc.)
- How to find literary criticism
- How to identify a scholarly article
- How to find books and articles on your specific topic
- How to prepare your annotated bibliography
Need More Help?
If you need more help, don't hesitate to contact me:
Library Instruction Worksheet
LIBRARY INSTRUCTION WORKSHEET
You will complete this worksheet during the library instruction session.
Make sure to click on the box to get a copy of your answer.