Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Timeline - 2019
- May 20: Applications due
- May 21-24: Applications reviewed by selection committee
- May 28-31: Interviews
- June 7: Selected candidate is notified
- September 23: Beginning of internship
To apply for this Fellowship, you will need to submit the following:
- A cover letter describing why you are interested in this Fellowship
- Your resume
- A short recommendation letter from a faculty member
SEND YOUR APPLICATION PACKET BY EMAIL TO:
Jennifer Nutefall, University Librarian
Submit Your Application Now!
Deadline is May 20, 2019